Legal expert (W/M)
HC Recruitment is searching for one client in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg an : Insurance Agent (W/M)
- You have at least a Bac+3 degree in law with a focus on taxation
- You want to put your legal and tax knowledge into practice while continuing to train
- You ideally benefit from your first professional experience and have regularly been confronted with questions of real estate taxation.
- You will participate in the development of the tax law department within our firm and play an important role in the growth of the team, notably by providing internal training
- You will take part in internal and/or external seminars to perfect your professional knowledge and will produce research work on topics of interest in real estate taxation by regularly publishing articles
- You will advise a national and international clientele of real estate professionals
- You will have the opportunity to develop transversal skills by following the development of a real estate project from A to Z in all its tax, civil and administrative aspects, in collaboration with the other departments of the firm.
- You must be fluent in German and in French
- English and any other additional languages are assets.
Your application will be treated confidentially. We would be very happy to arrange a first meeting to discuss this opportunity with you and consider your next career development. Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org