Insurance Agent (W/M)
- You run your company in line with the business strategy and values.
- You accompany your clients, build a lasting relationship with them and provide them with advice adapted to their changing needs throughout their lives.
- From the subscription of contracts to the implementation of services, you will handle all insurance operations, in liaison with our inspectors or internal collaborators according to your needs.
- You canvass new clients to develop your insurance portfolio and increase its profitability.
- Responsible for your staff, you will be responsible for their recruitment, management and sales promotion.
- You must have a good command of Luxembourgish and French. Any other language will be considered an asset (English, German, Portuguese).
- You have a BAC+2 level education.
- You are dynamic, autonomous, rigorous and organised.
- You have good analytical and synthesis skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and developed listening skills.
- A first experience in insurance and/or the financial sector is a real advantage.
Your application will be treated confidentially. We would be very happy to arrange a first meeting to talk with you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)