Metal Structure Engineer (W/M)
For one of our clients located in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, we are looking for a structural steel ENGINEER (M/F).
Job description :
- Job Status : Private Sector Executive
- Working time: Full time
- Planned start date : As soon as possible
- Open-ended contract
- You work in collaboration with all of our departments and, like all our employees, contribute to the success of our structure.
- We entrust you with the responsibility for tender files.
- Autonomous on your missions, you will be in charge of the design and calculation of structures with dimensioning and optimization of sections.
- You will draw up estimates in their entirety (calculation, drafting, supplier contact, etc.), and present and follow them up with our clients and architects.
- You may be required to visit construction sites.
- Engineering training (building, mechanics) ;
- You are starting or ideally have a first experience (professional, internship or work-study) in structural calculation;
- Lower education, you have a minimum of 5 years of experience in structural calculations ;
- Your knowledge and experience in structural steelwork is a real plus;
- Ideal mastery of the Eurocode standard.
Your interpersonal and writing skills will help you succeed in this position.