Works Supervisor (W/M)
HC Recruitment is searching for one client in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg a : Works Supervisor (M/W)
- You have a bac +2 to bac +5's degree related to construction, and a minimum experience of 5 years in the management of works all trades
- You speak French, other languages such as Luxembourgish and German are assets
- You are rigorous, organized, methodical, autonomous and voluntary.
- On site you organize, manage, monitor and control the completion phase of your projects
- You are in direct contact with the head of the completion department, you report to him on the situation of your projects
- You are responsible for the complete management of all building sites from the technical visit of the site, the finalization with the customers, up to the reception
- You are the guarantor of the deadline, quality, safety and cost price of the construction
- You are the privileged technical interlocutor of the customers throughout the construction of their house
- You make sure that the partner companies (suppliers, craftsmen, and subcontractors) respect the plans, the standards, and the choices of the customer
- Reporting daily to your line manager, through a site report
- Organize the receptions between the different trades
- Carry out checks (supports, cladding, frame installation, etc.) during construction.
Your application will be treated confidentially. We would be very happy to arrange a first meeting to talk with you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org